2. REGISTRATION: Bidders must enter a valid Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card along with required contact information. WE DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY CHARGE ANY CREDIT CARDS FOR ANY INVOICES. Out of State BIDDERS must first contact the auction firm manager / auctioneer before bidding on titled assets, approval will be granted or denied on a case by case basis.
3. PAYMENT: Winning bidders will receive an invoice via email shortly after an auction concludes. Winners will have the option of paying online with a credit/debit card through Stripe via our platform Cash only is accepted at pick up. Checks will NOT be accepted at pick up.
4. SALES TAX: SALES TAX WILL NOT BE COLLECTED ON MOST AUCTIONS. AUCTIONS WITH SALES TAX WILL STATE SO IN THE DESCRIPTION.
5. BIDDING ERRORS: Please be aware that many bidders routinely increase their own bid to price an item out of reach of other bidders. You should immediately review your bids before submitted. We will not reverse bids that have caused another bidder to be outbid. If you bid on the wrong item we will not reverse your bid. Please make sure and review all bids before submitting. We will not reverse bids after the auction has begun to close, no exceptions.
6. MAXIMUM BIDS: We only use one bidding field in most cases. MANY of our buyers submit their "maximum bids" as they no doubt have seen the convenience and do not risk missing the opportunity by placing only real time bids on items especially in the frantic final minutes. The software will place your bid up to the max if someone bids against you. If you are being immediately out bid when you place your bid, you are most likely up against a max bid. The max bids are not disclosed. CLICK ON THE "REFRESH LINK" often to be sure you are seeing current data.
7. GROSS BIDDING ERRORS: Any gross errors are to be reported immediately by phone call to (330) 283-0571, they will be handled on a case by case basis. At the sole discretion of J&K Estate Sales LLC and/or The I's Have It LLC, we will make a final decision to how to handle your circumstance but are not obligated to make changes.
8. STAGGERED CLOSING: The online auction closes 1 -2 items per 1 minute intervals.
9. DYNAMIC CLOSING: The closing time of an asset is automatically extended an additional 2 minutes whenever a bid is placed within the last 2 minutes of the asset's closing time to allow bidders to bid and will continue until bidding ceases.
10. REMOVAL: This is an ONLINE ONLY AUCTION. DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR ITEMS DURING THE INDICATED REMOVAL TIME(S). NO REFUNDS OR CHARGEBACK'S WILL BE GRANTED. After the scheduled removal, items left will be considered abandoned. We reserve the right to charge your credit card or bill you for items left behind as a disposal fee. Bidders are responsible for removing all items in each lot and abandoned lots can involve a disposal fee / abandonment charge.
11. PICKUP OF ASSETS: Bidders are responsible for their own removal. Any item NOT picked up by the set time will be considered abandoned. Removal shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchasers will check in with the cashier to verify payment or pay and receive a copy of their invoice. Bidder further agrees to be held personally responsible for all purchases made on their bidder number, and agrees that bidder will not charge back items which are not picked up during the published removal times. Buyer authorizes J&K Estate Sales LLC and/or The I's Have It LLC to release buyer's assets to any individual in possession of the buyer's sales receipt. The auction company staff does not provide moving services or tools. Please be prepared to move ALL items out of the building first, then pack and sort your items! Buyers may be required to produce ID for security reasons. Please have your ID with you at all times. All Buyers accept that pickup may be electronically recorded and monitored. Vehicle and titled assets must be bid on by a State of Ohio resident unless otherwise approved and granted by the auction firm manager or auctioneer.
12. WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. When you are not certain of the condition or use of an item please bid accordingly. J&K Estate Sales LLC and The I's Have It LLC are not responsible for the use or misuse of items, infestation and pathogens, environmental harm or any injury or harm caused by items purchased.
13. BUYER DEFAULT: If a bidder(s) defaults at an auction, the auction company may charge a disposal fee and or abandonment charge as well as , at it's option, contact the backup bidder(s) for an offer but has no legal obligation to do so.